The flying spark
BMW R100 - 1981 - October 2020
On the squares, ignition lock on and off!
Our last conversion is based on a BMW R100 RT from 1981 – completely rebuilt, 100% restored and a real eye-catcher. The 100% road-approved motorcycle in Switzerland convinces with its very special paintwork, a new exhaust system and many small details that make the heart of every lover beat faster.
A heartfelt thank you to our excellent photographer, phPics Photography.
a real black diamond!
We are proud to present you our last Custombike. With great attention to detail, we completed this motorcycle in October 2020. In particular, the special tank design is to be emphasized: BMW Boxer-typical motifs, CNC created tank lines and an unmistakable vintage paintjob in the “Rusty look”.
- Engine completely restored and renewed
- Final drive re-mounted, drive gear replaced
- Manual transmission completely refreshed and distanced
- CNC Bobber seat tube
- Water-cut strut brackets, welded directly to frame
- Custom struts at the back
- Shortened fork for perfect bobber look
- Unique tank painting
- High-quality powder coating
- Newly built harness with Motogadget M-Unit Blue
- LED lighting
- BDM Shorty exhaust system with DNA air filter, 100% legal!
- Complete motorcycle is road-approved in Switzerland, without IF and BUT
Order bike now
Do you also want to fulfill your dream of owning your OWN BMW Bobber? Then contact us by e-mail. We look forward to contacting you.