BMW R100 - 1981 - June 2021
Simple – Classic – Noble: Three characteristics that perfectly describe our latest conversion. The BMW R100 “Mokka” convinces with understatement, outstanding quality and timeless design. Based on a BMW R100 RT with first registration in 1981, we have created this beautiful motorcycle.
a real black diamond!
Completed in June 2021, the custom bike is suitable for the connoisseur – pure understatement – a real eye-catcher on Swiss roads. Of course, 100% street-legal in Switzerland: sports air filter, BDM Shorty exhaust system and many other details.
- Engine completely restored and renewed
- Final drive black semi-gloss lacquered
- Manual transmission completely refreshed and distanced
- CNC milled side stand
- CNC Bobber seat tube
- Water-cut strut brackets, welded directly to frame
- Custom struts at the back
- Shortened fork for perfect bobber look
- Beautiful tank painting in “Coffee-Mokka” style with in-house tank lining (sticker)
- High-quality powder coating
- Newly built harness with Motogadget M-Unit Blue
- LED lighting
- BDM Shorty exhaust system with DNA air filter, 100% legal!
- Complete motorcycle is road-approved in Switzerland, without IF and BUT