DTC certificate bobber rear / bobber tube / Cafe Racer for BMW R45 / R60 / R65 / R75 / R80 / R100
In addition to the DTC certificate for the BMW K-Series, we also had our conversion of the BMW R100 checked. From now on and only available from us is the DTC expert opinion for the road-approved Bobber-Heck conversion of all BMW R models.
- A steel tube can be welded to the original frame tube. At what angle you weld the pipe and how you design the rear section is up to you
- You may weld a crossbar onto the steel tube, e.g. for the blinker fastening
- You may of course drill holes
- 1:1 Conversion like the popular motorcycles possible on social media
- The DTC certificate fits the following models: BMW R45, BMW R60/7, BMW R75/7, BMW R90/6, BMW R90 S, BMW R100, BMW R100 RT, BMW R100/7, BMW R100 RS, BMW R100 S, BMW R80/7, BMW R80 GS, BMW R80 G/S, BMW R80 R, BMW R80 RT, BMW R80 RS, BMW R80
- Type certificates: 6072XX and 6B40XX
You have the possibility to build your BMW R80 / R100 yourself with this report. But please do not underestimate: the conversion of such a motorcycle requires know-how, patience and knowledge of Swiss laws. But we can also build the bike for you. More information can be found
Note: If you want to combine several technical changes (see other DTC reports), you do not have to buy all expert opinions individually. In this case, please contact us.