DTC certificate Brakes / Brembo Brake Cylinder BMW R45 / R60 / R65 / R75 / R80 / R100
In addition to the DTC certificate for the BMW K-Series, we also had our conversion of the BMW R100 checked. From now on and only available from us is the DTC certificate for the road-approved replacement of the brake cylinder with a TOP product from Brembo for all BMW R models.
- Anyone who has ever driven BMW’s R-models in their original state knows that the braking performance is terrible. Thanks to this expert opinion, you can now adjust the braking performance to today’s braking standards!
- You may replace the brake cylinder under the tank with a hand brake cylinder on the handlebars of Brembo (type: PS-16)
- The braking effect is thus improved by worlds in combination with steel flex braking performance!
- The DTC certificate fits the following models: BMW R45, BMW R60/7, BMW R75/7, BMW R90/6, BMW R90 S, BMW R100, BMW R100 RT, BMW R100/7, BMW R100 RS, BMW R100 S, BMW R80/7, BMW R80 GS, BMW R80 G/S, BMW R80 R, BMW R80 RT, BMW R80 RS, BMW R80
- Type certificates: 6072XX and 6B40XX
In addition to the DTC homologationsfor the Brembo brake cylinder, we also offer other DTC certificates, e.g. for the Bobber rear.
Further information on the poor original braking performance of the BMW R80 / R100 can be found in the 2-valve forum.
Note: If you want to combine several technical changes (see other DTC certificates), you do not have to buy all papers individually. In this case, please contact us.