DTC certificate suspensions / Bobber Look / YSS Struts BMW R45 / R60 / R65 / R75 / R80 / R100
In addition to the DTC certificate for the BMW K-Series, we also had our conversion of the BMW R100 checked. From now on and only available from us is the DTC expert opinion for the direct welding of the strut brackets on the frame as well as the use of YSS struts for all BMW R models.
- You may weld the strut brackets on the double spring leg models directly to the frame (optics do not matter)
- You may install 420mm struts from YSS
- Perfect Bobber look
- Of course 100 road-approved!
- The old brackets for the rear frame may be removed
- The use of the “original” mounting points of the auxiliary frame may not be used as a strut holder. This causes a chassis geometry change and must therefore be tested by a recognised testing site (DTC, fact). Although this may not be noticeable during an MFK examination, it will be detected by the insurance company at the latest in the event of an accident. This report now solves the problem.
- The DTC certificate fits the following models: BMW R45, BMW R60/7, BMW R75/7, BMW R90/6, BMW R90 S, BMW R100, BMW R100 RT, BMW R100/7, BMW R100 RS, BMW R100 S, BMW R80/7, BMW R80 GS, BMW R80 G/S, BMW R80 R, BMW R80 RT, BMW R80 RS, BMW R80
- Type certificates: 6072XX and 6B40XX
The perfect struts for the typical
Bobber look of YSS
are unfortunately not approved in Switzerland. With our expert opinion, however, nothing stands in the way of approval in Switzerland.
In addition to the Bobber-Federbein-expert report, you have another large selection in our shop.
Note: If you want to combine several technical changes (see other DTC reports), you do not have to buy all expert opinions individually. In this case, please contact us.